Aloha and Welcome!
Thank you for choosing The Queen's Health Care Centers!
To ensure your first visit goes smoothly, please bring with you the following documents:
- Valid Picture ID (Driver's license, State ID, Passport, Military ID)
- Insurance card
- Immunization card/history
- Medication bottles or a current medication list
During the registration process, you will be asked to provide:
- Social security number,
- Demographic information about yourself, including a physical address (P.O. Box address is not sufficient).
The above information is important for health care purposes in writing prescriptions and ensuring patient safety.
Prior to Your Appointment (click on forms and print):
- Complete the Comprehensive Health History form.
- For Obstetrical-Gynecology patients, please complete the Obstetrical-Gynecology health history form.
- Complete the patient registration form.
- Medical Record Release form if you are requesting your medical records to be transferred to The Queen's Health Care Centers.
Day of Appointment:
- Please arrive 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled time to complete the registration process.
- Bring your completed forms.
- Bring your picture ID and insurance card(s).